Monday, July 12, 2010

Be the Chief Cheerleader to our children!

Dear Pals,

I've no shame when come to cheering on my children during their performances and important events in their life. I cheered the loudest when they were performing on stage, receiving their awards and we even made a poster for his school talent contest finals. My hubby and I are our kids' Greatest Fan!

After 2 one-hour practices, the big day has finally come. Last night, they were on stage singing with their big brother friend accompaning them on the piano at his 21st birthday party cum mini-concert. Having gone behind the scene with them during their practices and watching the three of them on stage performing last night, I was very touched by the magical way the kids synchronized together so beautifully. A little bonus was that Abby surprised us by singing the entire song instead of a small solo part. I high fived with them the minute they came back to their seats after their performance. This morning, I complimented Ashley for being such a good teacher to his little sister as she learned the entire song from him.

Ashley will be acting as a funny old turtle in the school skit during mooncake festival. He shared with me the costume he'll be wearing, the hilarious scenes and the script. As his greatest fan, I role played with him as the rabbit to help him practise his script. One week later, he proudly announced to me that he has memorized his script. I look forward to my superstar's performance during Mooncake festival.

Warm Regards,
Loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment