Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Abby and her calculator

Dearest Abby,

Two nights ago, you surprised Mummy with your calculator. While Mummy was massaging Ashley Koko, you were playing with your calculator by yourself for almost 15 mins. When it was your turn to be massaged, you took a pencil and paper to my bedroom. While I was massaging you, you were busy scribbling and punching your calculator away. After your massage, I was very surprsied to see what you have written:

Front page:
45 + 20 = 65
69 + 15 = 84
120 + 10 = 130

Back page:
60- 15 = 45
58 - 12 = 46
100 - 20 = 80

You asked me to write on each side of the paper, "I learn addition from calculator" & "I learn minus from calculator". You want to show Teacher Esther this precious piece of work you have done. Wow, Mummy is impressed by you!

Yesterday, I can see you beaming with joy as you showed your teacher what you learned from the calculator. You even recited your poems for your friends and teachers. Well Done!

Mummy bought you a red and yellow Cash Register as I know you will enjoy the new toy and continue with your learning from the Cash Register calculator!

Yours,
Mummy who loves playing calculator with Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment