Saturday, January 8, 2011

We will "BOOM!" like the Bamboo

Dearest Ashley,

Thanks to you, Mummy got to know your friends Don and Chevelle better. You guys had fun participating in Our Fun Place's holiday programmes. Now, you got to hang out with them in our after-school study group and I can see your friendship grew every minute. My wish is that you will support one another, academically and emotionally as pure friendship is hard to come by and takes time to nurture.

Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised that they shared with me over lunch that they read my blog with their Mum! When I asked them what were their thoughts after reading my blog on How Chinese Grow Bamboo?

They said, "Learning is like growing bamboo. We may not show tremendous improvement in the first four years but the fifth year, we will "Boom!" like the bamboo."

Mum said, "Provided the first four years you worked hard like the farmer, then you will see the "BOOM!" in the fifth year."

Everyone of you has that internal energy to "BOOM!" You got to keep working on it. Gather this powerful energy over time. Be hardworking and be patient. AWAKEN the GIANT WITHIN YOU!

I sincerely wish all of you at Our Fun Place will "BOOM!" like the bamboo in school and in life!

Hugs & kisses,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment