Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Abby: When I look into Mum's eyes, I see....

Dearest Abby,

Mummy was very touched when you shared your views about Mummy with such a pure heart:

Mummy's Strengths: Singing, Dancing, copy drawings and reading story books

Mummy's Weaknesses: Calculation, Piano, music homework and riding scooter

Mummy's Goals: Spend more time with us, my kids can take care of themselves and be obedient, provide us well but not give us everything we ask for

Mummy's Distrations: Distracted by Kor Kor's computer games, iPhone, work too long on the computer

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard you said, "provide us well but not give us everything we ask for" which I shared the story once with you and Kor Kor at least three months back. You could remember and express the teaching so clearly. Wow! Mummy is very touched as you also practised the teaching. Sometimes, you asked me to buy you a new toy or a packet of snack, Mummy rejected and you accepted without any tantrum. Mummy is glad that you understand this teaching at such a young age.

Your birthday is coming and let's plan for it. This, Mummy will provide. Love you, my sweetie pie.

Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment