Sunday, January 30, 2011

Abby & Ashley, you're a bundle of joy!

Dearest Abby & Ashley,

Last night, on our way home from your rehearsal at the Art House, Mummy's jaws almost dropped when Ashley tested Abby on Singular and Plural Qs. She got full marks! What really surprised Mummy was you only spent 15 mins coaching her the night before. This is the greatest joy when I see my children taking care and learning from each other.

This morning, Abby snuggled into our bed and we were hugging each other. Mummy asked Abby what she wants to be when she grows up, here's what she said:

Mummy: Abby, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Abby: When Kor Kor becomes the Singer, I'll be the Dancer to dance around him.
Mummy: That's nice. What happens to your Doctor dream?
Abby: When Kor Kor becomes the Doctor, I'll be the Nurse to help Kor Kor.
Mummy: How about when Kor Kor becomes the Farmer?
Abby: I'll be the Farmer Assistant
Mummy: How come you tie your dreams with Kor Kor's dreams?
Abby: I love Kor Kor

Abby, your words moved me. We are lucky and blessed to have one another. Ashley Kor Kor, Mummy and Daddy also love you dearly.

Hugs & Kisses,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment