Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ashley: When I look into Mum's eyes, I see....

Dearest Ashley,

Likewise, Mum is equally touched when you shared with me so openly how you felt about me during our annual review on 31st Dec:

Mummy's strengths: Communicative, Adventeous, Open-minded and a good massager

Mummy's Weaknesses: Weak in Technology, teaching, playing piano, contact lens and not sporty

Mummy's Goals: Expand my search and enrichment business, provide us well but not give us everything, Ashley to be more sensible, has better time and anger management

Mummy's Distractions: Too many things to remember and work too hard on the computer

Mummy is happy to hear all these precious words straight from your heart. You are indeed my "stomach worm" who understands me so well. Love you, son for who you are.

Hugs,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment