Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kor Kor, you haven't taught me P1 homework for a long time

Dearest Abby,

Mummy almost fell off my chair when you said to Kor Kor that he has not taught you P1homework for a long time. I'm sure you missed his coaching right?

Mummy was pleasantly surprised when Kor Kor downloaded a P1 Math worksheet and coached you to complete the online Math worksheet while Mummy was busy with my work. Kor Kor announced proudly that you scored 94 marks for the paper. When we visited the bookshop to buy his textbooks, he insisted I buy one P1 Math Assessment book for you. I gave in to his persistent request and he started coaching you using the assessment book when we got home. Mummy must say both of you are amazing. One, so willing to teach and one so willing to listen. A Perfect Match!

Am sure Kor Kor will find time to coach you this weekend. Happy learning and happy coaching, my wonderful children!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment