Friday, February 4, 2011

There's a Secret to Everything!

Dearest Ashley,

You're such a clever boy. This morning at 7:20am, you told me the secret to remove the contact lens from your eyes. You followed the secret and true enough, the contact lens were removed easily in one try from both eyes. Bingo!

When I asked you what is the secret to good grades, your reply:

"Focus, pay attention to Teachers and work hard"

Well said. Likewise, if you apply this secret like you did in removing contact lens, you will certainly achieve good grades that are beyond your imagination. Did you see your secret is working for you in class? As you said, the 3 Teachers have been observing you in class for the past weeks and agreed that you are a good role model to your classmates because you pay attention in class, you do not talk during lessons and you submit your homework on time. Based on your Teachers' assessment of you from Nursery to P4, you are a helpful student towards your classmates and Teachers. I'm sure this attribute also leads them to make you the Class Monitor.

Mummy is very proud of you. I was never a Class Monitor in my entire education life. Only a Treasurer in secondary school and University. I always hold great admiration for all my Class Monitors. I feel that they are the Good Kings of the Class. They will take care of the ones being bullied, ensure order in class and inspire the classmates as all my Class Monitors are excellent in their sports and grades. I always remembered this incident in my P4 days. I was an average student, not very confident as I was quite big size. Once during recess, we were playing zero point. The two leaders, one of them was my Monitor, got to choose their team members. When she chose me to be in her team, I was elated. It was a honour for me to be in her team. She inspired me to work harder to achieve better grades and lose weight.

Mummy is very confident that you will be the Good King to guide, protect and inspire your classmates. One step at a time. Once you have proven yourself in class, am sure the Teachers will elevate you to take care of the rest of the students in your school as a Prefect or even a Head Prefect! You inpsire your Mum too, you know.

Keep up your good work. As what Jiu Jian Laoshi said, Shine Beyond Stage!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment