Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleepover in Godma's home during CNY

Dearest Ashley and Abby,

I can see your happy faces eating Ice cream on Facebook. I know how much you enjoy sleeping over in Godma's home. You got to play all day and eat junk food. Not that I allow such unhealthy indulgences, but hey, it is Chinese New Year. Your festive mood is contagious. I also took too much junk food that I think I'm going to have a bad throat soon.

Besides playing and eating, Ashley taught Ashton homework and piano. Well done for both. Abby and Ashwin role played and bonded so well during CNY. Of course, Abby bonded with Lindy and Kathy when she slept over in their home too. To me, this brings immerse joy to us, the 3 sisters to see that our children love one another so much. The next generation's cohesiveness is more important than what you see in Mum, Godma and Ee Ee. The reason is simple. When we are old, you guys have your siblings and cousins to support one another. Blood is thicker than water.

Fighting and agruments are inevitable but at the end of the day, family comes together. Ashley, you being the eldest, has added responsibility to be the Good Shepherd to your sister and cousins. You will lead by example. So far, I've heard good comments from Godma, God papa, Ee Ee and Ee Zhang that you are a good example for your cousins. Keep it up, son!

Cheers!
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment