Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ever wondered how George Washington described his Mum?

Dearest Ashley,

Thanks for sharing the George Washington story from your Chinese textbook. Indeed, he was a Great man with extra-ordinary IQ & EQ. That made him the first President of the United States of America. Just curious, how did he develop such qualities that made him so outstanding? After reading what he wrote about his Mother, I finally know the answer...

"My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw....All I am I owe to my Mother...I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her" - George Washington

George Washington inspired me. His Mother inspired me even more. My Mother and my Mother-in-law inspired me the most. Without their guidance, your Daddy and I will never be who we are today. Daddy is no George Washington but he is the most loving and supportive Dad and Hubby in the entire Universe.

We love you, our Kind and Talented Prince.

Hugs,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment