Monday, February 21, 2011

New Poems by Abby



Dearest Abby,

Mummy can't wait to hear your poems. As you create your new poems, Mummy is capturing these poems in my blog. Here we go...

Beautiful Flowers


Flowers are red
Flowers are blue
Flowers are everywhere around you





Before I go to bed
I sit on the ground then I stand up tall
I bounce and bounce like a big round ball
I clap my hands and I nod my head
I switch off the lights and go to bed

I love Princesses

Princesses Princesses I love you

Some are big and some are small

I like three Princesses from DisneyLand

They are Snow White, Belle and Aurora

Balloons

Balloons Balloons fly everywhere

Balloons can fly to Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, China and Hongkong

Balloons Balloons I love them

I love my Parents

Parents Parents I love them

They play with me alot and they love me too

They are very kind to us

Mummy likes to read story books to me

And Daddy likes to play with me

I love Daddy and Mummy so much

They teach me swimming every Saturday

I love my Grandparents too

Ah Ma and Ah Kong always take care of my little cousin and me

I love my Yeye and Neinei because they love me so much like my Father and Mother

I love my Brother because he tells me funny jokes

I love my family

Abby Darling, you're so sweet. Thank you for creating a poem for us. Sweet dreams...

Love,

Mum & Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment