Friday, October 15, 2010

Abby, you exceeded my expectation!

Dearest Abby,

Though it was just 30 mins of Chinese homework time, Mummy's simply very impressed by your driven attitude.

When I read the sentences for you to match the pictures, you not only got them all correct but you even read the sentence back to me after that. What blew your Mummy away was during the Comprehension study. I was expecting you to verbalize the answers after listening to the story, but you wanted to write the answers. As the word 葡萄 appeared several times in the answers, you wanted me to cover the word so that you could write the word by memory. Mummy's jaws dropped each time you pushed yourself to do more. I'm so happy to see such a driven 5 year old girl.

Last night, you sang the song, "我家门前有小河, 后面有山坡"I was already very surprised you wanted me to teach you how to write the lyrics. Mummy loves your singing and writing. Most of all, your attitude towards learning. You set your own pace. Mummy will do my best to support your learning interest. Happy learning!

Love,
Mummy loves your learning attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment