Saturday, October 16, 2010

Abby with her quail eggs and garlics Multiplication Table

Dearest Abby,

You woke up this morning with such a bright smile. When I carried you from your bed, you said,"Mummy, I want to learn Times Table." As always, I went with your flow. I took out 10 bowls, a bag of garlics and a box of quail to the living room and started our very first lesson of Times Table.

As usual, you wanted to contiune with 4x Table even though I wanted to stop at 3x table. You were having so much fun putting the quail eggs and garlics in the ten bowls that you didn't want to stop. When I see the sparkle in your eyes, I also didn't want to stop. We continued playing and counting till 4x Table.

Mummmy enjoys learning with you too.

Cheers!
Mummy is going to cook quail eggs for you tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment