Friday, October 15, 2010

Abby and her Unicorn hairstyle

Dearest Abby,

While we were reading the 5 little piglets in wigs, the one with the Unicorn hairstyle reminded Mummy of your very own Unicorn hairstyle. Remembered you wanted me to tie a very high ponytail and loop it so that it can stand up high? I thought that was creative. When your classmates commented that was a funny hairstyle, you were a little embarassed but you still stick to the Unicorn hairstyle till you reach home. The next day, you wanted me to tie the rainbow hairstyle for you, then another one with multiple little pleats, then another one with shiny balls around your head, then another one with tiera, then...

Mummy must confess that when I was busy working for the past few years, I didn't notice your hair has grown so long and touches your shoulder. Let alone, comb your hair or tie your hair. This year, I took up a new hobby as your new hair stylist. Mummy loves to comb and style your hair. Very therapeutic...

I wonder what hairstyle you will ask me to comb for you tomorrow?

Hugs,
Your Ameteur Hair Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment