Sunday, September 18, 2011

Letter to the Best Daughter in the World Wide World

Dearest Abby,

With your permission, Mummy is posting this letter on my blog...

On my birthday, I've written a poem specially for you, my sweetest Princess.  I hope you like it.

Thank you for being an obedient, thoughtful, kind, gentle, talented, brave and jovial daughter.  Your gentleness and kindness have rubbed off everyone around you.  I love you from head to toe, from your heart to your hair, my Angel.

Bouncy Bunny. Pure White Dove. Determined Giraffe

Like A Bouncy Bunny,
You bounce happily with your family and friends,
Singing merry tunes as you dance and swirl in the garden.

Like A Pure White Dove,
Your heart is pure and kind,
Spreading goodness around you,
and drawing rainbows in the sky.

Like A Determined Giraffe,
You stretch your tongue to lick the brightest star in the night,
When you see a shooting star,
You wish to hitch a ride from the zooming star,
to visit your friend, Luna,
so that she will not be lonely anymore.

Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment