Saturday, March 5, 2011

Abby's Favourite Library books




Dearest Mummy,

My favourite library books are Ballyhoo Bay, The Pigeon wants a Puppy, Booming Bella and Ruby Nettleship and the Ice Lolly Adventure.

I like Ballyhoo Bay because Mira Bella loves to paint. She is very brave to create Plan B to save Ballyhoo Bay from the builders. I like the dry art, wet art and high art.

I like The Pigeon wants a Puppy because the Pigeon is very crazy. The Pigeon must be careful what it wishes for the next time as the Puppy is 10x her size.

I like Booming Bella because she uses her loud voice to stop the wrong bus she boarded. Sometimes, it is good to have a big voice but we must always remember to use indoor voice when we are in a buiding like the library.

I like Ruby Nettleship & the Ice Lolly Adventure because I love the new playground that sprouted from the glowing Ice cream stick. I love the giant rollar coaster best.

Thanks Mummy for bringing me to the library. I love to read library books.

Love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment