Thursday, March 31, 2011

Abby's Favourite Chinese Library Books


Dearest Mummy, I enjoy reading the book, “我长大以后”because I like the Princess who kept asking questions on what will she be when she grows up. The funniest part is when the Army General said to her that she must be brave when she grows up, but he is so afriad of rats! I love reading the book, "鸭子骑车记“because the cat is so funny. Initially, it does not want to waste time to learn how to ride a bike but eventually it changed its mind to join all the other animals to ride the bike. I like the duck because it is very adventureous and like to learn new things. I like the book, "是蜗牛先开始的" because I learned that it is better to praise others than criticise others, and others will also start praising other people. Hugs, Abby Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment