Thursday, October 6, 2011

OMG! Ashley, you're the Most Charming Kancil on stage!

Dearest Ashley,
OMG! I can't believe my eyes that it was my boy on stage this morning.  You were totally into the Kancil character and every part of your body moved like a mouse deer.  Mummy's eyes wer teary as I watched you acting and singing on stage.  Well done, my boy.  Mummy is very proud of you.

After watching you in the Chinese Musical and today's Kancil drama performance in your school, Mummy is pretty sure you'll definitely pursue your passion in drama seriously in years to come.  I can almost see a shinning star on the world's stage.  Good Job, Son.  Keep it up!!!!

Mummy can't wait to watch the full drama performance in Nov during Prize Presentation ceremony.  Remember our little secret?  With focus and hardwork, am sure your wish will come true on the Prize Presentation ceremony.

Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment