Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ashley, you'll have your first taste of acting in a movie very soon

Dearest Ashley,

Sometimes, Mummy just feels that you take after Godma more than me.  Like her, you enjoy stage performance.  Thanks to your school, you were notified to go for the Movie audition.  So nice of your school Chinese teacher and Jiu Jian Laoshi to prepare you for the audition.

The big day finally came. While Mummy was waiting for you at the Substation for 45 mins, I glued my ears to the door to hear what was happening inside the audition room. I could hear big bang so I guessed you might be doing some wushu stunts.  I could also hear dialogue between you and a lady so I guessed you might be acting a scene with the lady. When you finally came out of the room, I could see your face lit with joy.  At first I thought you got the role on the spot!  The organizer informed us that the results will be out in Oct.

In the car, you shared with us that you had to act out a scene with an actress in Mandarin on the spot. Wow! I don't think Mummy can do it. The best part is you enjoyed the experience. Great stuff!

When we learned that you got a supporting role in the movie in Oct, we're overjoyed. Am sure it will be another memorable learning journey for you and Mummy.  Thanks for all the exposures you've brought to us.  Now I know what is a feature film.  Thank you, son.

Love,
Mummy Dearest 

No comments:

Post a Comment