Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ashley: Mum, I love your 腊味饭

Dearest Ashley,
Mummy invited my family over for dinner tonight and you ate 3 bowls of Mummy's 腊味饭!  Mummy loves it when you complimented my cooking tonight.  Thank you for appreciating my effort. Interesting, the 3 hours of preparation and cooking was actually fun for me.  While I was busy in the kitchen, I could hear you playing the piano.  I love it!  Very relaxing...

By the way, could you taste the improvement in my cooking?  Remember what Mummy said to you earlier? If you love something or someone, the something/someone will love you back.  Like cooking, I'm loving it more each day and I could feel my cooking loves me back too.  Likewise, if you love learning, learning will love you too. 

In my eyes, you're such an intelligent young man.  You know you're capable of better grades. 

Remember what you shared with me in the car on the day of your Kancil performance? You wish to be in the same class as some of your drama friends who are now in the top classes because you guys share the same humor and interest in drama?  Mummy believes your dream will come true if you keep your focus in the coming 3 weeks before exams.  This year will be a breakthrough for you, son!

All the Best to your exams.

Love Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment