Thursday, August 12, 2010

I missed my Daddy ~ Journal by Ashley

With Ashley's consent, I've posted his journal on my blog in case he lost his journal...

"As I'm writing this journal, my Dad is in Taipei. We skyed each other on his first night. He showed us his hotel room and it looks quite big and cool.

Before he went to Taipei, he went to Shanghai for work. He has been very busy with his work lately. Last night, when I heard the Carpenters's song, "Yesterday Once More", I thought of Daddy as the lyrics touched my heart. I really missed him, especially the time we spent playing Maple Story and Naruto Wii together.

When he is less busy, he will help me with my studies and Lead.com. I enjoy the happy times with him. Sometimes, he will talk to me when I was feeling angry or down. I felt better after talking to him.

In my eyes, he is the Best Dad in the entire galaxy. I love you, Dad."

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment