Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mummy is so proud of you, Ashley

Dearest Ashley,

This morning, Mummy woke up at 5:30am to iron your school uniform. I must say I've never so 认真地iron for a long time, I can't even remember the last time I ironed. As I ironed your school uniform, I was smiling from my heart as I know that my little Prince is maturing....

Remember you complained in the first few days after school reopened because you have to stay in school for rehearsals for drama club, Group Chinese story telling and English Speaking awards till 6:30pm everyday. However, after you immersed yourself in the rehearsals, your passion grew and the complaints ceased. Whenever I fetched you from school, you'll rehearse the script in the car. Mummy is literally "moved" by your passion that I've to keep a distance from you as you were sound so loud in the car that shook the car, Mummy and Abby. Hahaha...

You mentioned you will be very proud of yourself if you made it to the finals during dinner last night. Mum said that you should be very proud of yourself to be selected to represent school in both national events. I don't know how you did it but hey, Mummy is the Proudest Mum right now in this whole universe. From the few weeks of intensive training, Mum can see that you put in tremendous effort. In this world, a simple equation governs the whole universe i.e. Efforts + Focus = Results

P4 set the positive note for you and P5 sets the new benchmark for yourself.

Keep up the good work and great effort, my son. You will ripe the fruits of your labor without you even knowing!

Cheers!
Your No. 1 Fan, Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment