Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ashley, you have transformed your mum into a script writer and a song writer!

Dearest Ashley,

Last night, while you were drying yourself after shower, you asked mum if you should audition for the Teachers' Day performance. Then you mentioned your class is going to put up a skit and a song item for your form teacher who will be leaving Pei Hwa. You plan to sing solo "世上只有老师好的歌有几首" and you asked Mummy to help you with the lyrics. Wow, you really have lots of ideas and even pulled in your mum!

Mummy is most delighted to help you with the lyrics. The thought is so sweet to honor the teachers with a lovely song. And guess what? Mum has completed the song. Will sing with you when you're awake.

You know, you have uncovered mum's hidden talents - song writing and script writing. Thanks to you, I get to try something new and loving it! When you delivered the speech, I couldn't believe my eyes that my son is reading what I've written as my command of English has always been so so. Got a A for PSLE but C5 for O levels. But I guess as long as we have the passion for it, "the new thing" naturally becomes better. Likewise, this year you tried several new things such as public speaking and Group Chinese Story telling. Gosh...everyone around you can feel your passion! Can't believe "the new thing" becomes a honor to represent school for the 26th YMCA Plain English Speaking Awards and Group Chinese Story telling. You're like a rocket, shooting high up in the sky!

Guess what? Mummy already has some ideas for your next script - "What I learned in School" Gosh...I'm catching your "virus"...can't stop writing now. Hahaha....

Hugs and Kisses,
Your equally "crazy" mum

No comments:

Post a Comment