Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ashley,"Mum, your banana cake is famous now!"

Dearest Ashley,

You really know how to motivate Mummy to cook and bake. So far, I only know how to bake banana cake and last Sunday was my 3rd attempt to cake one for your Teachers at DES. While I was busy baking cake, you commented,"Mum, your banana cake is famous now!" I was so touched.

At the Teachers' Day party, you brought me a piece of chocolate cake before you got your own food. Mummy was touched again as I saw a boy who remembered to feed Mummy before self. Thank you, my filial son.

I was pleasantly surprised when Abby and you went straight for my banana cake among all the food on the table. You even brought Mum's banana cake to your teachers. That moment, I knew you were proud of Mummy's banana cake. Thank you for being so proud of me and my banana cake. I could never imagine that as I only learn how to bake my very first cake one month ago. Guess what? Suddenly Mummy has this urge to attend baking class to learn the proper techniques of baking banana cake, cheese cake, pandan chiffon cake and many other delicious cake in case you get tired of eating Mum's banana cake. Hahaha...

Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment