Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hilarious rhyming stories by Abby

Dearest Abby,

Mummy enjoys listening to your rhyming stories, so hilarious and imaginative!

Two Little Rabbits
The rabbit is happy and flappy all day
The sleepy rabbit copies the happy rabbit
The rabbits eat tibits together
They climb up the window and jump off the topsy turvy roottop

A chicken and my bag
Sand in my hand
Flag in my bag
I ask a chicken to carry me so I can carry my bag

The Princess, the Hare and the Snake
The Princess frowns on the brown gown
She prefers the pink gown
Suddenly, a Hare scares the Princess
Then the Hare shares jelly beans with her
They visit the Pinkalicious cake shop to eat delicious orea cheese cake
They spotted a snake and use a rake to shake the snake
The snake shouted," Drop the rake! I'm hopping home."
They didn't listen and continue to splash water at the poor snake

The Adventure of the King
The King had a ring that sings and swings in the breeze
The King had wings that brings him to the ding dong swing
He ran with a pan in his hand and a can on his head
He met a fan man who said to him, "Relax, lets have a tan at the beach."
After his tan, he met a humming top
A cop was chasing after the humming top and shouted," Stop, humming top!"
Suddenly, the cop bumped into a mop and both went "plop" into the river

Well done, Abby.

Love,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment