Friday, May 6, 2011

Abby: I'm drawing me and Yi Yong having a meeting to discuss how to bring in more classmates to our class

Dearest Abby,

You're so adorable. Few nights ago, you were doodling and when Mummy asked you what are you drawing, your answer tickled my funny bone so much that I almost fell off from your bed!

Mummy,"BB, what are you drawing?"
Abby, "I'm drawing me and Yi Yong having a meeting to discuss how to bring in more classmates to our class as Raine and Melody are leaving."
Mummy,"Do you have a plan?"
Abby," Yi Yong said he wants to buy children from Ikea and bring them to our class."
Mummy,"Hahaha..."

Next morning at the breakfast table...
Mummy," BB, Do you think Yi Yong's plan will work?"
Abby,"I don't think so."
Mummy, "Why?"
Abby,"No Mummies will sell their children right, Mummy?"
Mummy," You're right. Mummy will never sell you and Kor Kor away, no matter how many money. You are priceless to us."
Abby," Then I must think or another plan."
Mummy," Maybe you can organize a party to invite many children to your class to see your artwork and what you have learned."
Abby," I'll discuss with Yi Yong. Thanks Mum."
Mummy, "You're always welcome, BB."

Keep thinking, BB. Am sure new friends will join your wonderful class.

Love you always,
Mummy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment