Friday, November 5, 2010

Mum, the shimmering gold finger nails are very unlike you!

Dearest Ashley,

I was quite surprise when you commented that the shimmering gold finger nails are very unlike me as I am the sporty type who plays basketball and badminton with you. Frankly, Mummy is never sporty in my life except in your eyes. Thanks to you, I enjoy our regular basketball and badminton games. With practice and focus, you have improved tremendously.

知母莫若子 You're right that Mummy is not the type who likes painted nails. For practical reasons, you complained my sharp finger nails hurt you when I massage you and I'm afraid to scratch Abby when I shower her. However, for special occasions like last night's HP Alumni D&D, Mummy must look glam for the catwalk, from head to toes. Hurray! Mummy finally gets to be a Model for a night. The experience was simply dazzling and I must say it's once-in-a-lifetime. Though I've never done this before, I felt I've given my best shot at it. See, Mummy always encourage you to try new things, I'll also constantly trying out new experience and I truly enjoy every moment. Likewise, you felt great when you finally conquered the new challenging climb at the hill today. Well done.

Let's all look forward to a whole new world of new and refreshing experience together!

Cheers!
Mummy who loves every new climb with you

No comments:

Post a Comment