Friday, November 5, 2010

The Most Active blog award goes to.....

Dearest Ashley,

Congrats! You look so satisfied when your blog becomes the Most Active Blog in your school. Gosh, you even find time to blog during exams. You really surprised me when you initiated the idea to promote our new student care/ enrichment center via your blog. Mummy is so touched.

Am glad you also caught the blogging bug, a healthy one though. There's only one thing that puzzles me. Why did you stop me from reading one of your blogs when you usually share with me your interesting blogs? Mummy respects your space and decision but when the time is right, may I have a peek at it? You can trust me with your secrets and I promise not to blog about it.

Thanks again for thinking of Mummy and Our Fun Place. Am so happy you are sooooooo looking forward to enroll in our student care. Mummy knows you will have loads of fun learning at Our Fun Place.

Hugs and kisses,
Your Blogging Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment