Friday, September 24, 2010

Poems by Abby

Dearest Abby,

You never fail to delight your Mum. Last night, before Sponge Bob show, you started to create your own poems and asked Mummy to help you with the spelling. As promised, I've captured your lovely poems in my blog:

Animals Counting
1 2 3 Lazy cows chew
4 5 6 One more pig
7 8 9 Cute little chicks
10 11 12 Ducks in a cage
13 14 15 Sheeps in a pen

Happy Baby
Baby loves me
I love baby
We play together
Baby likes to play with me
I love my family

Rabbit in a hole
Quiet and lonely
She is waiting for her birthday to come
She is going to her cousin's house
To play all day

While I was coaching Ashley koko chinese spelling, you were busy doodling. I was so surprise to see the beautiful illustration you created for the Rabbit in a hole poem. You drew a rabbit in a hole and four lovely rats as the rabbit's cousins. In my heart, I know you will become one of the talented authors cum illustrators in the TV program, Stories come alive.

Hey, you are blessed with many talents and you can pursue your dreams of becoming a singer, author, artist, dancer, doctor, nurse and lego treehouse builder. Well done, my sweetie pie. Mummy is very proud of you.

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Your Proud Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment